1) You can not claim the artwork as your own upon doing completion to others (online, offline, or for personal business purposes)
2) Payment is in USD through Paypal
3) I reserve the right to refuse your commission
TYPES OF COMMISSIONS
Traditional Colors are penciled and inked by hand and colored in Photoshop. Handbook Style Colors are sketched by hand and then digitally fleshed out and colored in Photoshop, with no inking stage.
The following are types of commissions available:
Traditional Color – Half Body (from head to waist)
Traditional Color – Full Body (from head to toe)
Handbook of Heroes Style Color – Full Body
1) Half Body: $20
2) Full Body: $30
3) Additional Characters: $5 each for half body, $10 each for full body
1) Half Body: $40
2) Full Body: $60
3) Additional Characters: $10 each for half body, $15 each for full body
Handbook of Heroes Style Colors:
1) Full Body: $40
2) Full Body Plus Backgrounds $50
3) Additional Characters: $10 each
Commissions include a simple or decorative background behind the character at no extra charge.
Adding a detailed/illustrative background is an additional $15+ depending on the complexity of the background.
Examples: There are plenty of Commissions on display in my Deviant Art Gallery, please feel free to look at them and request something similar.
I Accept Paypal ONLY. You must be 18 or over to get a paypal account. IF you are UNDER 18, and still want to commission me, you can use someone else’s account (such as your parent, guardian, or friend) to send payment.
Send me an email with the subject line: COMMISSION. The following form is a suggested format for helping me understand what you would like from your commission, but is not strictly necessary to follow.
1) Your name and e-mail.
2) Character(s), specifications, what kind of picture you want it to be such as romantic, comedic, etc. composition (optional) and other details.
3 Half Body, Full Body, or Comic Pages/Strips?
4) In Color or Black & White?
5) Background, details and specifications. If you do not specify some sort of background, I may make a simple one to even out the composition.
6) Reference material (ESPECIALLY for original characters. This can also include material that you want included in backgrounds, clothes, or anything of the like). If your commission requires reference materials, please link them in your request. Including backstory for original characters is also appreciated.
7) If you are okay with me putting it into my DA gallery afterward.
After receiving your order, I send you a preview sketch (for color commissions) as soon as it is finished. If you are satisfied, I will then send you the invoice for half of the agreed upon amount via Paypal. Once I receive this deposit, I will begin work on inking/coloring the commission with regular check-ins to make sure that the work is up to your standards. Upon completion, I will send the final colors for approval and invoice you for the remainder of the cost. After receiving final payment, I will send the high res file in .png format. You can also request a .psd, .pdf or .jpg, free of charge (.psd and .pdf files will be flattened).
Drastic or complete changes in your order that require a re-sketch will cost an additional $10.
ALL COMMISSIONS ARE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE!
It sometimes takes time to finish commissions, but I will always notify you if it will take more than a month to finish your commission.
1) Deadlines: If you have a deadline, it must be at least a month in advance of the original request date.
2)The working format will be on 300 dpi, at an 8×11 canvas by default, unless otherwise specified. 11×14 is the maximum canvas you can request.
3) You may request a print of your commission at 8×11 glossy print size (or otherwise specified) at an additional cost of $10. If you would like a print, you must include your address in your request so that I can ship the commission to you.
CANCELLATIONS & REFUNDS
1) If you decide to cancel your order, you must do so before I send you the preview sketch and you have already paid me the deposit. If you decide to cancel AFTER this time, you do not have to pay the second half of the cost, but you WILL NOT get a refund on the deposit.
2) If for some reason, I cannot complete your commission and decide to drop the project, you will get a full refund, regardless of if you have paid me the deposit or not, or how far along I am on it.